Today’s workplace is changing rapidly with effective workflows
- Continual analysis and monitoring of real-time data is replacing legacy reporting systems
- Corporations are increasingly virtual as team members work in multiple locations and time zones
- Multiple platforms and technologies increase the complexity of backend systems
Success requires that you deeply understand your company, your customers and your competition. Companies that don’t prepare will be left in the dust by their competitors. Cubeworks helps you get ready for the battle. We understand your business processes and help you optimize them to unlock value with our advanced workflows.
Cubeworks focuses on software development in three key areas – business analytics, platform migration, and workflow/mobility – which are critical for our clients in coping with today’s changing and increasingly complex environment.
We have developed significant experience in specific industries over the last decade by serving highly satisfied customers and our testimonials speak for themselves.
Cubeworks works in partnership with clients so that software systems increase their competitive advantage.
On-time, on-budget solutions with near-zero defects
Once established, our project completion timelines never waver. We use function point analysis to offer you fixed price projects with a cost accuracy of +/- 5%. And our risk tracking, bug counting, and automated testing processes substantially reduce errors in our delivered solutions.
Cubeworks delivers quality and performance in software services far more cost effectively than other organizations due to our attention to processes and our ability to accurately estimate project size.
Take advantage of Cubeworks
- Over 75+ projects delivered in Web based technology – review our project section.
- Business Analytics using Microsoft’s SSRS, SSAS and SSIS and Dundas graphical tools. Over 85% projects done using Microsoft Technologies.
- Customers in USA, UK, Middle East and India
- Founded in 1999, over 100 years of combined management experience
- Headquartered in Cincinnati with offices in USA and Europe
- Our working premise is that if the customer benefits, we will retain their business. To us, Customer’s interest is a primary consideration in all our actions. Commitment to provide long-term service
- Strong QA processes and delivery management
- Advanced Workflows with Hybrid development methodologies – Waterfall and Agile
State-of-the-art and scalable infrastructure